Friday, March 8, 2019

I Fell and NeverLanded

Moonwalking around
Today I fell down the ‘synch-hole’ – I sank whole into a Synchronistic vortex. I was taking a break from having to deal with the daily cataloguing of confidential stories of child abuse, which permeate my current career path, and trying to forget that I made the mistake of watching that unethical documentary on Channel 4 about Michael Jackson and his latest batch of accusers.

I decided to take a break from editing to just read up on missed blog posts in the Synchromystic online community. I came across Kubrickology again, https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kubrickologist#English  and Loren Coleman’s musing on the subject over at Twilight Language Blog - http://copycateffect.blogspot.com   I admit I got bored because I’ve read it more than I should, so turned on the TV to be slap-bang in the middle of a documentary about, you guessed it, Kubrick, or rather his right-hand man Leon Vitali.
Vitali tells you his version
Wow, another one of those crazy coincidences. To split the day, I popped out of town for a few hours, and decided to travel by train. On boarding the carriage, I heard someone calling my name. I turn around to discover an old school friend, someone I haven’t seen in 35 years. 
The choice to travel by train today was a last-minute decision. All hail the fates, as I discover my old friend still lives in the area that I had returned to after 20 years, although I’d never bumped into her until today. 
By coincidence my friend began to describe how she use to work for the same organisation I now work for. Hold the front page! It gets weirder. She goes on to tell me what a terrible time she had at my work-place with the exact same people that I am working with, only she knew them years earlier. As it turns out, we have strangely moved along the same life-path… I ponder this coincidence. She (from my past) is talking to me about people from her past that are now my present. 
Synchronicity never ceases to amaze!
As a side-note to this synchronistic episode, Stanley Kubrick’s Civil War Trilogy ‘Downslope’ to be directed by Marc Forster, who also directed ‘Finding Neverland’.
Also...
For some interesting truths on the MJ affair - check out http://www.damienshields.com/what-the-media-refuses-to-tell-you/#comment-248253

No comments: